“Hi! This is Jane, and this is David… and together we are… you get the drift.” =).
It goes without saying. We love food. Love eating them, love making them.
Once again, we are bona-fide food-lovers. Each week, we set out to hunt for the best Singaporean food, paying special attention to our ‘Uniquely Singapore’ hawker stalls serving up some of their most famous and iconic concoctions.
The Best of Singapore Food Culture
Week 45, 2020
This week, we’re digging deeper to unravel the special techniques and ingredients used. Ain’t you all curious? Let’s seek out and learn from the masters the finer points of bringing Singapore’s traditional flavours to glorious life.
Vivre, le Singapore food culture!
“…if you want the real foodGordon Ramsay – Celeb Brit Food Emperor
in Singapore get yourself to
a hawker stall…”
The Secret History of Singapore’s Top 10 Dishes
- Explain this section – about the history, the multi-cultural influences, the diverse cooking styles
- Coupled with actual data – about the rising popularity of Singaporean food and the coverage it is getting worldwide. How Singapore food is the ambassador to the world, introducing our unique mix of multi-culturalism.
Singapore Food is now The Ambassador on VisitSingapore
Provide examples, links and references –
Read what BBC says about Singapore food
Timeout.com does a regular T0P Singapore food list
The Secret Is In The Sauce…
- Explain this section – talks about types of soya sauce
- Coupled with actual data – how soya sauce is made traditionally
- Provide examples, links and references golden swan brand soya sauce, nanyang sauce.
The Secret Recipes Of Famous Street Hawkers…
- Explain this section – talks about the famous street hawkers in Singapore
- Coupled with actual data –
Voters’ Choice WK01: Vegetarian Fried Kway Teow
Voters’ Choice WK02: Soy-sauce Pan seared Salmon
Voters’ Choice WK03: Dark Sauce Mushroom Bean Curd Egg:
- Provide examples, links and references make yours at home recipes